- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Account Executive Group Sales Representative
In 1979, BeneCare reinvented the traditional insurer’s underwriting model by forming a partnership between dental practitioners and a specialty administrator to underwrite group dental plans. This pioneering concept offers the same security and coverage as a traditional insurer, and helps to:
- Lower administrative overhead.
- Stabilize premiums year-over-year.
- Allocate more benefit dollars toward patient care.
- Strengthen the relationship between practitioners and their patients.
BeneCare offers Preferred Provider (PPO) and Exclusive Provider (EPO) plans with customizable options for covered services, deductibles, coinsurance, and annual and lifetime limits to fully insured and self-funded groups in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions.
BeneCare Dental Plans is seeking a qualified sales representative to market our group dental products to brokers, associations and directly to employers within an assigned territory. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a passion for achieving sales goals and is rewarded with unlimited income potential.
- Owns the day-to-day relationships with employee benefit brokers, consultants and association groups to actively drive growth in membership.
- Works effectively with sales leadership, underwriting and other internal partners to close sales.
- Acts as a liaison with internal and external partners to ensure effective delivery of service and renewals.
- Works with the Marketing team to initiate marketing strategies that engage qualified prospects, maintain the sales pipeline, and analyze the efficacy of these strategies within assigned territory.
- Continues ongoing educational efforts by participating in professional organizations, keeping professional certifications and memberships current, maintaining professional networks and attending relevant educational and networking events.
- Maintains the positive reputation and ethics of the Company by complying with all company policies and procedures, regulatory mandates and both company and agent licensure requirements.
- Participates in a wide variety of activities that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, Internet presence and social media, promotions, and other marketing venues.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Sales