Responsible for the development and execution of market strategy to attain and or maintain desired market position with assigned territory accounts. In addition to increasing truck and aftermarket sales and profits, this position is responsible for including all possible solutions within Equipment Depots scope.
Responsible for effective professional selling principles in the working environment. Increase overall revenues of OEM New Sales Equipment, Used Equipment Sales and Dealer Aftermarket products. Increase visibility including market share for unit and aftermarket sales for both current and new customers.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Each Outside Sales Account Manager has a defined territory which will become their area of responsibility. The Account Manager shall have the responsibility for all customers and prospects within this defined area.
- Source and provide the best material handling solutions for new and existing customers.
- Develop strategic plans and work with the local management to ensure market position of assigned accounts and increase the sales volume and gross profit, year over year.
- Call on current and target accounts within your assigned territory, develop and make sales presentations and ensure adequate sales service and excellent customer service throughout every meeting.
- Responsible for effective communications with the retail network and pre and post sales issues.
- Work closely with sales and marketing management to study and develop sales and marketing strategies to support selling to all customers within assigned territory.
- Maintain data with the current customer profiles on all accounts, keeping accurate records and updating every call, visit, and correspondence.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings internally and externally.
- Collaborate with branch management and internal departments regarding receivables, allied equipment.
- Understands the importance of timely follow up with customers, managers and internal staff making communication a top priority.
- Increase market share in your area.
Education: College Degree Preferred; or combination of work experience and High School
Experience: 2 - 5 years proven sales professional preferred; outside sales preferred
Computer Skills: Basic knowledge and abilities of Microsoft Office products prior knowledge and use of CRM a plus
- 20-30% travel required
- Must be certified or willing to become certified on the safe operation of a lift truck
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
Work environment varies from office to job site to industrial locations
OUR CORE VALUES
- Passion to Perform – We are passionate to perform and focus on concrete achievements
- Trust to Act – We are empowered to act, and act in a powerful way
- Act Responsibly – We are responsible for our actions and the consequences they have for our stakeholders and our environment
- Make it Fun! – We are serious about making work fun; it’s the way we do things
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.