Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As an Accountant, you will work in administrative setting within our finance department located in Mt. Holly, Burlington County NJ.
Schedule: Full-time: 40 hours; Hybrid Schedule; Monday-Friday 8am-5pm; One-hour unpaid lunch
- Support the VP of Fiscal Affairs of any duties assigned.
- Review daily expense batches for accuracy prepared by the Accounts Payable team.
- Participate in the month end closing process.
- County grant reporting and submission.
- Review Balance Sheet accounts and resolve outstanding items.
- Review and research Bank Reconciliation outstanding items.
- Participate in managing client representative payee accounts.
- Analyze variances related to Actual vs. Budget on program financial statements.
- Participate and assist in company audits.
- Respond and resolve Accounts Payable related questions.
- Prepare inter-office mailing for consumer checks.
- Assist with Petty Cash and resolve questions.
- General accounting duties assigned.
- Competitive salaries
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible spending plans
- EXCELLENT time benefits
- Opportunity for personal and career growth
- Team oriented environment – we practice the FISH Philosophy!
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree in Accounting;
- Two (2) years Accounting experience required;
- Non-Profit experience helpful but not required;
- Proficient in Excel and Word;
- Must be detail oriented;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- General bookkeeping knowledge;
- Valid Driver’s License
Vaccination required per EO 283 as applies to all healthcare facilities
Oaks Integrated Care is an EOE/Drug-Free Workplace
To apply: please send resumes to email@example.com with "CCSNJ" in the subject line
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Finance