Accounts Receivable Clerk
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Invoice shipped sales orders in our ERP system (Global Shop Solutions). Scan and email a copy of invoice, C of C, and credit card slip, if any, to customer.
• Run credit card payments for customers when Shipping Coordinator is ready to ship.
• Enter cash batches daily for both customers and miscellaneous receipts.
• Reply to customers’ request for information; Email customers for payment for orders ready to ship when payments are delayed.
• Maintain spreadsheet of orders waiting for money in order to ship.
• Assist in submitting invoices for government sales orders to the WAWF website for payment.
• Resolve billing issues with customers and work with other departments to resolve, as needed.
• Submit invoices to on-line portals for various customers who need invoices submitted electronically.
• Email and telephone customers for past due invoices.
• Print A/R Aging report and review with Controller.
• Knowledge of AR systems required
• Working knowledge of excel spreadsheets, ex. basic formulas, sorting and filters, etc. required
• Basic understanding of general business and accounting principles
• Familiarity with Enterprise Reporting Programs/ Global Shop Systems a plus
Education and/or Experience
• Minimum 2 years Accounts Receivable experience
• High School degree. Additional education a plus
Margie McLaughlin, 609-845-6036
Job Type : Full-Time