Reports to: Landscape Division Manager
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Effective Date: 1/18/2022
General Description: The Administrative Coordinator oversees the administrative aspects of all landscaping projects and bids and full support of the Landscaping Division. Administrative Coordinator will entail working in a fast paced environment and will involve multi-tasking while staying organized. They work closely with the Landscape Division Manager, Field Supervisors and Estimator to ensure the consistent communication of pertinent information as well as accurate data entry into Service AutoPilot, and Trello. The Landscape Coordinator is responsible for invoicing all landscaping jobs in a timely manner and according to monthly deadlines set by the General Manager. They will interact with customers and provide the highest level of responsiveness and service. The Administrative Coordinator is the administrator and lead for Service AutoPilot, and Trello and will assist staff members with related issues. CRM experience is a requirement for this position.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Enter required customer and project information into Service AutoPilot accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support to Landscape Division Manager and Field Supervisors
- Invoicing of all Landscape jobs through Service AutoPilot
- Responsible for all commercial & residential maintenance accounts and is their point of contact.
- Maintains our quality standards and our customer’s satisfaction
- Track customer information and project status for all landscaping jobs
- Schedule sales appointments for Landscape Division Manager and Field Supervisors
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- Follow-up on all incoming landscaping calls to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Manages landscape employee schedules
- Must be able to communicate both verbal and written to clients and keep records of the same
- Maintain & keep proper paperwork inter-office procedures
- Communicate and collaborate with Estimator, Landscape Division Manager, Field Supervisors and customers regarding project status and details as needed
- Utilize company technology as directed by General Manager
- Act as administrator and lead for Service AutoPilot and Trello for the Landscaping Division
- Respond to employee questions and training needs related to IT systems
- Write and submit subcontracts and change orders.
- Ordering of one call utility mark-out
- Provide daily, weekly, or monthly tracking reports as required by Owner and General Manager
- Provide marketing assistance
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills Required:
The Administrative Coordinator must possess excellent organizational skills, communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively for the success of the organization. They must be able to complete work within the required deadlines. As the face of the organization to incoming customer inquiries and complaints, the Landscaping Coordinator must provide excellent customer services, have the ability to diffuse stressful situations and support the sales efforts of the Landscaping Supervisors. They must be able to demonstrate discretion and use their professional judgement in the handling of escalated customer concerns.
The Administrative Coordinator will be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Service AutoPilot.
Other Position Requirements:
Education: High School Diploma/Equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service
- Preferred experience with supervising maintenance crews
- Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Bilingual – Not required, would be an added plus
The Rahn Companies has selected Core Values which we use to guide our actions and attitudes. As a valued member of the Rahn team, it is important to integrate these values in the decisions, services and interactions encountered throughout your day.
Respect Attitude Hard Work Noble
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Administrative