Analyst, Revenue Growth Management
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Analyst, Revenue Growth Management will utilize their excellent data capabilities and business acumen to generate insights and support trade promotion and pricing initiatives. The role will support key processes for the sales teams, such as promotion evaluation through Trade ROI, annual trade allocation, strategic pricing and ad hoc scenario modeling. The Analyst will partner with strategic customers to support annual planning, post event analysis and event forecast accuracy. The Analyst will play a vital role in establishing a best-in-class revenue growth management capability at the Campbell Soup Company to drive growth for our iconic Snacks brands.
- Drive RGM trade optimization objectives by analyzing customer plans and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Evaluate common metrics for post event analysis, such as lift, retailer margin, trade return on investment (ROI), display activity and pricing depth
- Analyze datasets for consistent trends across customers and categories based on sales business questions
- Utilize external consumption data from IRI and internal financial data to answer ad hoc questions on promotional activity, pricing trends and upcoming events
- Establish trusted partnerships with top customers teams to assess in-market results and highlight strategic brand opportunities
- Lead forecast accuracy meetings with top customer teams to review recent event performance
- Develop RGM reports and scorecards as needed; ability to query and synthesize large datasets; present complex trade and pricing dynamics through clear and concise visualization
- Assist in the annual trade allocation and target setting process; review in market results by category/channel and collaborate with sales strategy team to refine the model
- Collaborate with peers across sales in the RGM Trade Optimization, Pricing Strategy, and Customer Strategy teams to develop consistent, disciplined processes and best-in-class capabilities
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BA/ BS in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of data and analytics experience
- 2+ years of CPG experience; Sales, Finance or Marketing (preferred)
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to work across functions, disciplines, and levels
- Understanding of trade promotion management and syndicated consumption data metrics from IRI/ Nielsen
- Advanced skills in data and analytics tools, such as Excel (required), Alteryx (preferred), Tableau (preferred), Power BI, Qlik, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams in parallel and effectively prioritize
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to “tell the story”
- Demonstrated initiative to take on responsibility and drive improvement
Camden, NJ (World Headquarters) – Hybrid Role
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Compensation and Benefits:
The base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between $72,900.00 - $131,100.00.
An individual’s base pay depends on a number of factors, such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation, such as a performance-based bonus and other short- and long-term incentives. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401(k), and wellness benefits beginning on one’s first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Sales