- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
AR Specialist, Hospital Claims Follow-up
This position is responsible for identifying reasons for non-payment or underpayment of claims, complete all necessary changes, and bring claims to a resolution.
High School graduate or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Certified Patient Accounts Technician recommended.
Must have experience with insurance follow-up to resolve denied hospital claims. Able to accurately analyze and complete a minimum of 50 claims or claims equivalent per day. 3-5 years experience in hospital billing with an emphasis on either Government payers or Contracted Managed Care.
Click on https://hr.jefferson.edu/careers.htm, Click on SEARCH JOBS, enter position number 9246452.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : General