Assistant Construction Manager
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Currently seeking Assistant Construction Manager responsible to provide on-site part-time or full-time construction management of a project in support of a Senior Manager.
- Help maintain project scope, schedules, budgets, and safety measures for multiple programs
- Assist in monitoring project progress and costs
- Assist in the coordination between Project Managers and Superintendents
- Following up with Stakeholders on the completion or delay of project phases
- Scheduling Meetings
- Maintain Project Documents and Reports
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates professional written & oral communication skills
- Ability to write/type reports & letters, draft emails etc.
- Computer literate
- Understanding of project scheduling
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with oversight by Senior CM
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Position may include working outside of normal working hours as necessary
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
Seeking colleagues with experience in construction of public and institutional projects (no residential) to join our team. Full time, part time and summer positions may be available on projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Architecture/Construction Management or field experience in construction trades
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please send resume to LSF@NewRoadConstruction.com
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree, Associate Degree