Bancroft Construction is looking for a full-time Assistant Superintendent. This position will require assisting the Superintendent in coordinating project needs with the Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Safety Manager, MEP Specialists, and other Bancroft Resources. You will be empowered to grow, take charge, and make an impact, and will be provided with excellent benefits and development opportunities.
- Works with a Superintendent on how to manage a construction project from mobilization onto the site, construction of the project, closing the project out, and de-mobilization from the site.
- Collaborates with Superintendent, Project Manager, and Assistant Project Manager to identify and help solve problems within the project. Is proactive in helping to identify and communicate issues that may put the project at risk and offers realistic options.
- Builds and maintains unified teamwork with subcontractors that coordinate effectively to achieve the schedule, safety, and quality requirements.
- Takes a proactive role in aligning subcontractors and other resources to achieve Bancroft’s objectives and strategies at the project level.
- Learns to understand the needs and expectations of our customers and continuously monitors the pulse of the customer in order to ensure that Bancroft is meeting the customers changing needs and expectations.
- Learns to comprehend and articulate (to the project team) the scope and impact of all changes as it relates to constructability conflicts, schedule, affected trades, effect on the project team, etc.
- Utilizes resources (owner representatives, internal Bancroft, subcontractors, and code officials) and experiences to help identify potential conflicts and problems.
- Works with a Superintendent to help with Daily Job Report entries into Prolog.
- Work with a Superintendent on building blueprint reading skills from Architectural, Electrical, and Mechanical/Plumbing.
- Trains to Learn Bancroft’s Safety and Quality Programs.
- Trains on how to create and maintain Bancroft’s 5 Week Look Ahead Schedule.
- Assists with Subcontractor material/equipment deliveries that meet specifications and approved Submittals.
- Minimum 2 years of construction training/field experience.
- Must possess blueprint reading skills.
- Enthusiastic about learning the job role and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude in the workplace by following Bancroft’s Guiding Principles.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Fundamental computer skills.
Job Type : Full-Time