Associate Brand Manager
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Associate Brand Manager for Campbell Snacks Division is a key participant in the process to identify, develop and launch new products, pallets and point of sale materials across established and emerging channels; development and execution of annual marketing plans (consumer, trade, advertising); a close partnership with supply chain / procurement as the lead on business continuity and enabler projects; assist in brand volume forecasting and budgets; support consumer promotions; leading a multi-functional team (product development, logistics, finance, sales, package design, advertising, etc.); and perform on-going and ad-hoc brand results and analyses. This position will support one of the brands of our Campbell Snacks portfolio.
- Work closely with a wide cross functional team to develop and launch new products and pack types (including product development, packaging and launch plans).
- Become the business "expert" on assigned business segment for both Campbell Snacks and competitors to guide annual operating plans and ongoing business planning, as well as volume forecasting.
- Conduct analysis of business results/trend and recommends appropriate course of action.
- Manage and execute consumer support for the base business from brief development to execution (including media, in store and consumer promotions).
- Analyzes business results/trends and recommends appropriate course of action (with coaching as needed)
- Works closely with cross-functional team members to help create direction and drive overall strategy
- Juggles and advances multiple priorities at once to drive excellence in execution across all initiatives Ability to deliver against key objectives and timelines.
- Ability to manage and work across a diverse, cross-functional team of professionals including brand marketing, sales and agencies.
- Ability to work well both individually and within both the cross-functional and brand teams.
- Curiosity, a proactive desire to understand, test and learn
- Strong analytical, problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong leadership skills to drive alignment and create direction across the organization
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to motivate & lead a diverse cross-functional team of professionals including brand marketing, market research, finance, operations, research and development, sales, brand partners & agencies
- Minimum education required: College Degree, MBA strongly preferred.
- Years of relevant experience: 1+ years preferably in food and/or CPG
- Digital experience a plus
- Experience with IRI/ ACNielsen Consumption/ Category Tools and formulating /distilling analysis preferred
- This position will work in a company headquarter (Camden, NJ) 3 days a week
- Travel as needed (10-15%) to company meetings, company training, customer meetings, and other regions as business needs demand
Compensation and Benefits:
The base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between $72,900.00 - $131,100.00.
An individual’s base pay depends on a number of factors, such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation, such as a performance-based bonus and other short- and long-term incentives. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401(k), and wellness benefits beginning on one’s first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing