- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Audit & Accounting Senior
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact on your clients and the community? Make a difference in the world and enjoy a culture of kindness? Kreischer Miller is committed to your personal and professional growth!
About the firm
Kreischer Miller continues to prosper and grow! With approximately 200 team members located in Horsham, PA, we are currently seeking to add an Audit Senior to our outstanding team.
Kreischer Miller is one of the largest accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the Greater Philadelphia area. The firm’s original vision remains a hallmark 45 years later—blending the high-level skills offered by international firms with a highly personalized level of service.
Building the best team in the marketplace and rendering world-class service to our clients are cornerstones of our success. We know our clients have many choices in service providers, and we work hard every day to justify their choice of Kreischer Miller.
Why choose Kreischer Miller? Voted a "Top Workplace" for the fourth time by Philly.com and a "Firm to Watch" for 2021 by Accounting Today magazine, we will help you utilize your accounting knowledge and continue to improve your professional skills. We offer training in technical skills, soft skills, advisory skills, and numerous client industries as well as on-going mentoring and coaching. Your performance will be evaluated based on the quality of your work, the application of your accounting knowledge, and the ability to provide excellent client service. We offer a flexible and supportive culture to ensure that you can make a difference and enjoy a strong work/life balance.
About the Function
Audit Seniors are given a wide variety of diversified audit and accounting assignments under the direction of talented CPAs. At Kreischer Miller, you will have the opportunity to work with business owners in a variety of industries and learn from leaders in our firm.
- Learn and apply the basics of the daily technology used in our Audit & Accounting department.
- Plan, organize, and run engagements in their entirety.
- Perform work assigned with minimum assistance.
- Lead one or more staff accountants, instruct them in work to be performed, review work completed, and direct necessary revisions.
- Make decisions on all but the most unusual accounting and auditing matters.
- Support Managers and Directors on our Audit & Accounting Team.
- BS or MS in Accounting (150 credits required).
- 2-4 years of recent audit experience in public accounting. CPA license or parts preferred.
- Strong commitment to excellence, client service and professional growth
- The ability to work independently and proactively, identifying issues as well as offering potential solutions
- The ability to manage multiple auditing and accounting projects and clients
- Ability to develop/train staff and build teams
- Possess a positive attitude, good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Be a team player and motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of computers and software programs
- A strong ability to understand the “big picture” quickly, identify key issues, and prioritize analysis / output among many competing tasks
- REMOTE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED
Kreischer Miller is an equal opportunity employer offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability insurance, dependent care assistance plan, 401(k) plan, holidays, and generous time off for vacation and illness. To learn more about our firm, visit www.kmco.com.
Kreischer Miller is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Kreischer Miller, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Kresicher Miller.
We do not post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed on a third party website was not provided by Kreischer Miller and may not be accurate.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree, Masters
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance