The Claridge Hotel in Atlantic City is seeking qualified out-going bartenders to join our team. We have flexible shifts available for day time and weekends at our VUE Rooftop Bar and night shift and weekends at our Twenties Italian Bistro.
The Bartender is responsible for providing world class hospitality, selling and serving guests, assessing their food and beverage needs and preferences and making recommendations.
- Mix, garnish, serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks for guests of bar and dining room using an extensive range of ingredients.
- Collecting and processing of all acceptable payment methods, and responsible for proper cash management
- Bar setup/maintenance according to Claridge standards
- Working knowledge of Micros POS
- Comply and enforce all ABC regulations
- Maintain a clean & safe work area
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Confident, outgoing, respectful
- Clean & neat appearance
- Organizational Skills.
- Patience & composer
- Time Management
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be of legal age according to state regulations to serve alcohol.
- Prior bartending experience.
Seasonal and part time opportunities available, submit your resume today for consideration
Job Type : Part-time, Seasonal
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : General