Benefits Program Administrator - Mullica Hill, NJ - HYBRID - Job #23-00097
Our client, one of South Jersey's leading healthcare organizations, is looking for a Benefits Program Administrator to join their growing team in Vineland, NJ. This newly created role will:
- Oversee employee benefits programs (health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, retirement plans, and voluntary benefit programs), and act as point of contact/liaison with plan vendors and third-party administrators.
- Serve as lead for oversight of third party benefits administration platform and ensures related interfaces to HRIS are operating appropriately, reconciles same, and is subject matter expert for the platform.
- Assist in the benefits renewal process/open enrollment, and conduct training, communications, planned events, and website/portal updates as appropriate.
- Manage relationships with plan vendors and third-party administrators to ensure plans run smoothly; investigate discrepancies; assist with claims processing
- Assist with claim issues for plan participants. Investigate co-pay waivers and notify management of the waiver for approval/denial, assist with escalations, and respond to management and business partner inquiries regarding health and welfare plans and retirement programs.
- Process monthly benefit bills for payment, and calculation of retro deductions.
- Participate and coordinate benefit related events such as Benefits Fairs, other educational events , such as retirement planning.
- Complete surveys, regulatory reports as needed.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and on-going compliance with all benefits-related regulations including but not limited to ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, ACA, etc. Also ensures compliance with regulations/SPDs related to retirement plans and reconciliations of balances for Company match, non-elective contributions, IRS limits, etc., on a quarterly basis.
- Back up for processing of life insurance claims, daycare, and tuition assistance.
- Produce ad hoc benefit reports from HRIS system as required.
- Assist manager and director as needed in annual benefits plan design support.
- Investigate pension inquiries from former employees.
- Assist with other benefit duties and/or projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in HR preferred
- Five (5) years previous benefits administration experience
- Two (2) years previous experience with oversight of third party benefits administration platforms highly preferred .
- Experience with Oracle HRIS (especially benefits) preferred.
- Must be Covid vaccinated
- Must be able to work at least 4 days on site in the Vineland office
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity offering hybrid flexibility.*
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Full-Time