Bilingual Warehouse Manager
Kaye Personnel is looking for a Bilingual Warehouse Manager for a company located in Westampton, NJ with travels to Hamilton facility.
Hours: Monday to Friday with Flexibility for extended hours and/or weekend work.
Pay: $65k-$85K a year (Depending on Experience)
- Maintain the process of receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program such as operational, policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing regulations, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees tasks, confirming that the tasks are completed accurately
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Be able to create, train, and implement process deemed necessary for a more efficient workflow.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Service teams to troubleshoot order discrepancies and resolve customer-facing issues with highest sense of urgency.
- Liaise with leadership to ensure that inventory control practices are in place and implemented, including regular cycle counts and a year-end inventory
- Prepare and review all fulfillment reporting to identify gaps and develop a plan to resolve. Identify and communicate cost saving procedures such as opportunities for automation and/or infrastructure upgrades.
- Must have knowledge of an E-commerce company warehousing system.
- Must be able to travel between location within the USA.
- Prior experience in running an ecommerce warehouse fulfillment, will be an added advantage
- Bilingual - Spanish
- Must Strong leadership and management experience.
- Must be efficient in communications.
- Must be Excel (spreadsheet) efficient.
- Must be detailed orientated.
- Must be flexible on Weekends or extended hours.
- Must be 3PL knowledgeable.
- Must have knowledge of inventory controls.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to utilize a forklift or other warehousing equipment.
- Ability to be a steadfast decision-making skill, Preferred
- Ability to be an effective problem-solving skill, Preferred
If qualified and interested, please email resume for immediate consideration - email@example.com
Recruiter will contact you upon reviewing resume/qualifications; review work history; address questions; if all is in order, we will present your resume and recommend you to our client, who will coordinate interviews accordingly.
Kaye Personnel Inc.
1868 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level