Voorhees, New Jersey
Why you will love working here:
First Harvest Credit Union is a diverse, full-service financial institution serving more than 54,000 members throughout South Jersey. We are a family of passionate people, dedicated to serving the community and living out our mission to provide quality financial solutions and world-class service to our members while delivering our social commitment in the communities we serve. This position earns competitive pay plus great benefits including paid time off (PTO), 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a referral bonus program and ongoing training as well as year-round employee engagement and recognition activities!
What you will do:
- Promote and adhere the FHCU Service Standards as established
- Execute all daily functions of the branch in accordance with credit union objectives and procedures which include, but is not limited to: performing various audits, alarm and camera testing; resolution of software, cash machine or ATM issues; scheduling staff, ordering cash for the branch and ATM; opening/closing the branch; supervising staff; and daily branch settlement.
- Assist with the completion of financial and lending transactions when necessary.
- Create an environment, which supports staff in meeting and exceeding branch sales goals by acting as a role model, participating in all required training, selling credit union products and services to the membership and regularly coaching staff on various sales techniques.
- Keep abreast of changes and developments in the financial industry.
- Represent the credit union at various community and networking events.
- With the support of the Director of Operations, confer with members and potential members of associated Select Employer Groups (SEG) to evaluate and promote services in the branch office area.
- Evaluates, motivates, coaches, and supervises branch personnel regarding policy/procedure adherence, career advancement, attendance, performance and all other related personnel issues.
- Conduct staff meetings on a regular basis, to keep staff up to date on pertinent credit union and branch objectives, issues and events.
- Perform other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by a supervisor
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma or GED/Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager in a financial institution
- NMLS Certification
- An affinity for developing, coaching and training others
- Proven ability to generate leads for potential business
- Bilingual a plus
- Experience attending community events on behalf of an employer
- Enthusiastic approach to selling financial products and services
- Willingness to work in a sales environment with monthly, daily, or weekly goal requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and the Internet
- Advanced knowledge of management principles including the ability to remain professional and act as a role model to staff
- Thorough knowledge of credit union policy and procedures and banking regulations
- High quality oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision and problem solve within established policies and procedures, with the understanding and compliance of all state and federal regulations and laws.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Availability to travel to other branches and off-site company events when required
The physical demands may require a person to sit or stand for extended periods per day and lift items to be estimated to weigh 5-10lbs or more.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties of the position. If you need to request and accommodation please contact Talent Services at 856-232-9000 ext. 5104 or via email to TalentServices@southjerseyfcu.com.
First Harvest Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Customer Service