Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This role will sharpen your leadership, strategic & execution skills while living into the values of a mission focused brand. You will be responsible for driving growth on the Campbell Snacks Division - building and executing plans to meet annual brand, financial & share objectives. Responsibilities include the development of insight-driven marketing strategies, brand positioning, innovation, communication & long-term category vision.
- Develop holistic view of macro trends, category & competitive landscape, and a deep understanding of consumer motivations to identify key opportunities for growth.
- Partner with Integrated Marketing Team to translate marketing objectives into strong content and activations across social, digital & PR.
- Lead business analytics (share, competitive, consumption drivers), monitor performance against business objectives and recommend course corrections as needed.
- Manage monthly consumption analysis and volume forecast, working with demand planning & sales strategy to deliver accurate forecast. Identify risks and opportunities to deliver on annual operating plan.
- Develop category innovation pipeline (line extensions, renovation, new pack/format) from concept development to in-market execution. Lead cross-functional teams through stage gate and commercialization processes.
- Collaborate with key partners across sales & insights teams to develop compelling sell-in story and materials.
- Identify strategic knowledge gaps and partner with consumer insights to develop learning plans.
- Manage P&L and proactively look for opportunities to improve margins.
- Manage and develop Associate Brand Manager.
- Proactively assist team members on other category and or marketing products when needed.
- As an employee of a food manufacturing facility you are responsible for ensuring food safety and quality by reporting any concerns to the quality assurance department.
- Strong analytical skills and business/financial acumen - ability to develop a perspective and tell a clear story with data.
- Ability to be strategic with a view towards the long-term business needs.
- Ability to motivate a high-performing cross-functional team and influence external stakeholders (e.g. key strategic retailers)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A willingness not only to learn but to teach and bring fresh thinking to the team as we seek to continually improve our knowledge, skills, and processes in the dynamic and competitive food industry.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks.
- Enthusiasm for marketing, curiosity for the consumer & passion for the brand.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, IRI Unify, Nielsen & SPINS.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field - MBA preferred; 5+ years consumer marketing or related industry experience, preferably in the food industry
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; ability to inform, influence and collaborate across functions and with all organization levels
- Strong creative thinking with demonstrated ability to build activations with creative, digital, social, PR, and media agency partners
- Strong ability to be proactive yet flexible as priorities shift
- Strong strategic & innovative mindset to solve brand business problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks within tight timeframes and deadlines in a dynamic working environment
- Strong analytical skills and business/financial acumen
- This position will work in a company headquarter (Camden, NJ) 3 days a week
- Travel as needed (10-15%) to company meetings, company training, customer meetings, and other regions as business needs demand
Compensation and Benefits:
The base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between $105,000.00 - $194,400.00.
An individual’s base pay depends on a number of factors, such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation, such as a performance-based bonus and other short- and long-term incentives. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401(k), and wellness benefits beginning on one’s first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing