- Ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience in preparing business valuations.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, private equity, or venture capital is not required, but helpful
- Experience sourcing, managing and executing business valuations;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including financial modeling and valuation;
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and enjoys solving complex problems;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization;
- A self-starter with the ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization and with outside service providers and referral sources; and
- Must be comfortable working within a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must either have or be close to obtaining a CVA, ABV or similar valuation related credential
- Experience writing business valuation reports for both tax purposes and purchase price allocation purposes
- Experience implementing and overseeing business valuation processes
- Business Development acumen required, experience preferred.
- Strong values aligned with Corporate Culture (Fairness, Honesty, Trustworthy, Respectful, Flexible, Strong Work Ethic)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective written communications skills
- Applicable Technology (MS Office Suite)
- Time management skills
Kreischer Miller is an equal opportunity employer offering a dynamic workplace within a challenging environment. Performance is judged based on the quality of work, application of accounting knowledge, and ability to meet time constraints. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability insurance, dependent care assistance plan, 401(k) plan, holidays, and generous time off for vacation and illness.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
Kreischer Miller is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Part of our mission is to create a culture and an environment where everyone is able to work at peak performance, grow intellectually, and have the ability to realize their professional and personal goals. Key to fostering that culture is treating all team members with respect and acknowledging that diversity of backgrounds, ideas, and opinions makes us stronger as a firm and as individuals. It also enables us to provide more well-rounded advice and guidance to our clients.
While our firm has had a longstanding Equal Employment Opportunity Policy in place, over the past several years we have taken an increasingly active role in fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion internally as well as in the accounting profession. As part of these efforts, we established a formal DEI Council and the Kreischer Miller Women’s Network, both comprised of team members at all levels. Learn more about our commitment to DEI at https://www.kmco.com/careers/diversity-equity-inclusion-commitment/.
Click HERE to apply: https://careers-kmco.icims.com/jobs/1302/valuation-manager/job