- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Drivers (Part time, PTO Eligible, $20/hour)
St. John of God Community Services is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization located in Westville, Southern New Jersey with a mission to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities and to create a hospitable space where people may experience dignity and respect. Currently, the agency has a need for persons to act as a Driver to provide curb-to-curb and door-to-door transportation for our clients (persons with disabilities in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, and Cumberland counties) in our Adult Services program. Persons with a CDL B or C, and Passenger endorsement preferred but those who do not have these credentials will also be considered provided that if hired they obtain a CDL within one year of hire.
- This is a part-time, split shift (6:45am-8:45am | 1:45pm-3:45pm roughly) position, totaling 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- Compensation for this position is $22.50 per hour for CDL drivers|$20.00 per hour for non CDL drivers
- Paid time off eligible
- Applicants should be familiar with Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, and Cumberland counties.
- Bilingual (Spanish or ASL) preferred.
- DOT and DDD Drug testing required.
If interested, please apply on our Job Portal: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1787408a-5788-49b3-bc62-910b410aa6d1&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
Walking in the footsteps of our founder, Saint John of God, we provide compassionate hospitality to all.
St. John of God Community Services is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, employ and promote personnel without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, economic status, or mental or physical challenges in compliance with all federal and state legislation and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination.
The employees of St. John of God Community Services are expected to teach or work alongside other employees and are expected to supervise or be supervised by other employees without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, economic status, and mental or physical challenges.
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service