Customer Engagement Specialist (Lead Generation)
As a Customer Engagement Specialist you will market and generate interest for our Utility Sponsored Rebate Programs. The programs enable municipalities, small businesses, and non-profits within our coverage territory to reduce their energy spending and upgrade to more modern, energy efficient equipment.
A Customer Engagement Specialist will:
- Inform customers of Utility Program opportunities and generate leads for the program team
- Be able to explain the benefits of the program to customers at an expert level
- Recognize energy efficiency opportunities on sites
- Schedule energy audits and coordinate with Energy Conservation Reps
- Secure necessary documents and information from customers
- Update and maintain all systems required
- Act professionally and ethically at all times
- Report directly to the Program Manager
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel and canvass potential customer areas
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Positive customer service skills
- Proficiency with technology and electronics strongly preferred
- Self motivated and driven
- Experience in lighting and electrical a plus!
- Stable employment
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- 401K Program with matching contribution component
- Medical, Dental, and Life benefits
- PTO Plan
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Sales