Director of Sales & Marketing
Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. At Holiday Inn Philadelphia - Cherry Hill we thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Philadelphia - Cherry Hill family.
Your Day to Day:
Ready to spread the word about our exceptional guest experiences? We’re searching for a Sales & Marketing Director with the strategic ability to help us beat our room night sales goals. Night after night.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Managing daily sales activities and coaching your team to deliver to their full potential
● Hitting all personal and team sales goals to help us maximize profitability
● Creating and implementing sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales
● Producing and reviewing monthly reports to monitor performance
● Leading marketing efforts to up-sell guests on hotel services, offerings, and amenities
What We Need From You:
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in marketing or related field
● Four or more years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with direct supervisory experience over a sales team
● Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required
● Must speak local language(s)
● Other languages preferred
What We Offer:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life. We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family!
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Director
Job Function : Sales