- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Early Intervention Speech Therapist
St. John of God Community Services is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in Westville, Southern New Jersey with a mission to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities and to create a hospitable space where people may experience dignity and respect. Currently, the agency has an ongoing need to staff multiple Speech Therapists for its Damien O'Shea Early Intervention Program in several capacities: part-time, full-time, &/or per-diem. This person will work across Gloucester and Cumberland Counties by providing instruction via a family training/coaching model within the child/family's natural environment (in-person or via telehealth) for children aged newborn until aged three with developmental delays and disabilities.
- Must possess a valid, active Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist license from the State of New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety, Division of Consumer Affairs, Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology Advisory Committee pursuant to N.J.S.A. and N.J.A.C;
- Ability to pass criminal history review in accordance with New Jersey regulations.
- Must possess reliable transportation with valid driver’s license with appropriate automotive insurance.
- Must be able to provide services in-person (child’s home, child’s daycare, or center-based) and virtually (telehealth).
- Previous experience performing targeted evaluations for an early intervention program strongly preferred.
- Preferably a minimum of one year of documentable experience working with children who are disabled from birth to age five but work
- with children from birth to age three also preferred.
- Must be able to lift and position small children.
- Must be able to access a variety of home and community environments as required.
- Infant CPR/ First Aid certification preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge of birth to age three child development.
- Work flexible hours.
- Experience working in a natural environment preferred.
If interested, please apply on our Job Portal: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1787408a-5788-49b3-bc62-910b410aa6d1&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
Walking in the footsteps of our founder, Saint John of God, we provide compassionate hospitality to all.
St. John of God Community Services is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, employ, and promote personnel without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, economic status, or mental or physical challenges in compliance with all federal and state legislation and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination.
The employees of St. John of God Community Services are expected to teach or work alongside other employees and are expected to supervise or be supervised by other employees without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, economic status, and mental or physical challenges.
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service