Field Service Technician
Kaye Personnel is looking for a Field Service Technician for a company located in Bordentown, NJ.
This role is for driven individuals that are out of the box thinkers. Travel hours do change often, so the candidate must be flexible. You can travel the same day or have planned future trips.
Pay: $50k+ (Depending on Experience)
- Field installation, start-up, troubleshooting, and repair of high voltage power supply system’s ie. Power Plus, PCT, Dual Frequency, TRs, and Controls
- Composer of concise and clear service trip reports.
- Travel domestically and internationally, for up to several consecutive weeks and 60% of the year.
- Degree in related electronic/electrical technology or equivalent work experience.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must have experience with high voltage electrical circuitry.
- Willing to submit to periodic drug screening as required by work site safety regulations
- Proficient in the use of hand tools, small power tools, and all required metering equipment.
- Work outdoors at customer locations which may routinely require the climbing of several flights of stairs.
- Regularly able to lift/ move up to fifty pounds.
- Resides within daily commuting distance to facility.
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Knowledge and Experience with electrical, transformers, switch modes, and mechanical, Preferred
- Oil Processing background, a plus
- Able to obtain a passport.
If qualified and interested, please email resume with salary requirements for immediate consideration -
Recruiter will contact you upon reviewing resume/qualifications; review work history; address questions; if all is in order, we will present your resume and recommend you to our client, who will coordinate interviews accordingly.
If any questions, please contact:
Kaye Personnel Inc.
1868 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Entry Level