Human Resource Administrator-Direct Hire
Kaye Personnel is looking for an experienced Human Resources Administrator for a well-known company located in Philadelphia, PA. This position guides and administers the overall provision of human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
Shift: 1st Full-Time
Pay Rate: $65k- $75K a year (DOE)
Human Resources Department
- Participate in the development and administration of human resources plans, policies, and procedures for all company personnel.
- Ensure employee handbook on policies and procedures is prepared and maintained.
- Maintain department records, reports, and employee directory.
- Perform administrative tasks, including but not limited to monitoring / tracking of trademark activity, corporate credit cards, and notary functions.
Recruit, Training, and Evaluating
- Responsible for the recruiting effort for all exempt, nonexempt, and temporary employees.
- Onboard all employees through the HRIS software Oversee training and development for all levels of employees.
- Ensure new employee training, onboarding, and management development is implemented effectively.
- In collaboration with executive management, implement effective performance assessment designed to measure individual employee performance.
- Administer company policies related to compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, and health and safety programs.
- Participate in safety committee and continually promote a safe and healthy workplace.
- Manage employee engagement programs, Food truck, farm co-op, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- Implement and annually update the compensation program and job descriptions, as necessary.
- Conduct annual salary surveys, analyze compensation, and monitor the performance evaluation program. Revise the program, as necessary.
- Responsible to manage all unemployment and worker’s compensation claims.
- Ensure administration of benefits, annual wellness fair and claims resolution.
- Participate in annual re-evaluation of benefits policies for cost-effectiveness.
Worker’s Compensation Requirements
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Responsible for compliance with all FMLA rules, regulations, and tracking.
- Minimize exposure to lawsuits.
- Manage Worker’s Compensation claims.
Problem and Conflict Resolution
- Resolve employee grievances, provide mediation as a neutral party, and recommend counseling services as needed.
- Investigate employee infractions and recommend disciplinary actions as needed.
- Precisely document employee conflicts, problem resolutions, disciplinary actions, and conclusions.
- Minimum five (5) years Human Resources experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- PHR Certification preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional credential preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point, as well as any applicable HRIS systems. Paylocity knowledge a plus.
- Exhibit strong analytical ability and interpersonal skills.
- Possess superior judgement and workplace ethics.
- Reflect a professional presence and demeanor.
- Display a strong capacity for leadership, learning, and prioritization.
If qualified and interested, please email resume for immediate consideration -
Recruiter will contact you upon reviewing resume/qualifications; review work history; address questions; if all is in order, we will present your resume and recommend you to our client, who will coordinate interviews accordingly.
If any questions, please contact:
Kaye Personnel Inc.
1868 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
856-489-1200 EXT 1110
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Job Function : Administrative