Inventory Control/Production Planning Specialist
Pay: 50k-70k+ (depending on experience)
· Act as liaison between shipping/logistics and production
· Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory count in conjunction with shipper
· Will be involved in setting up and maintaining Inventory module in new ERP system
· Will be required to learn and follow QC regulations for raw materials and finished product to ensure food is stored safely
· Responsible for weekly production schedule and any changes that need to be made due to production issues/customer demands
· Currently production schedule can only be done after Friday production – that means a few hours on the weekend from home
· STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
· Knowledge of ERP Systems
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
· Detail Oriented
· Strong Problems Solving Skills
· Works Great and efficient under Pressure.
· Time Management
· Available for early morning and/or late evenings (from Home)
If qualified and interested, please email resume for immediate consideration -
Recruiter will contact you upon reviewing resume/qualifications; review work history; address questions; if all is in order, we will present your resume and recommend you to our client, who will coordinate interviews accordingly.
For more information, please email Cherryhillstaff@kayepersonnel.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level