- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Our team is searching for an Irrigation Technician to maintain the irrigation equipment assigned to them.
This equipment can include sprinklers, water lines, pumps, suction devices, valves and other plumbing equipment. This equipment can sometimes be buried underground and must be excavated to be maintained, so irrigation technicians should be comfortable working with digging equipment such as backhoes, shovels and augers.
Other responsibilities and relevant skills include:
· Checking system for proper operation and timing.
· Performing seasonal maintenance such as system charging and draining.
· Ability to read blueprints, schematics and drawings.
· Always work in safe and efficient manner.
Irrigation technicians spend the majority of their working hours outside in the open air in all temperatures and conditions. The position requires bending and stooping, especially when maintaining in-ground irrigation systems.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Not Applicable
Job Function : General