Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
Job Title: Lawn Maintenance – Crew Leaders
The Rahn Companies is a great team created from two companies, merging over the Summer of 2016. It is comprised of Rahn Contracting, formed in 2013; and Rahn Landscaping (dba) All-Green Turf Management, in business since the early 1900’s. Combining skills and services makes the Rahn Companies a powerful partner for Municipalities, Associations, Property Management Groups, and Developers across the Tri-State Area.
The Rahn Company is looking for a talented and results driven Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader to manage workflow. The ideal candidate should have experience organizing work, coaching employees, enforcing rules, and ensuring quality compliance. As the Crew Leader of a work crew, the Crew Leader must be able to communicate effectively. He/she needs good people skills, to work his/her crew and homeowners. The Crew Leader also must have strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to follow directions.
Some mechanical skills are a plus.
Crew Leader Skills:
· High School Diploma/GED preferred
· Previous experience in maintenance management role
· Work in a fast pace environment and multi task effectively
· Supervise/train and motivate employees as needed
· Implement safety policies and procedures
· Work in extreme weather conditions
· Must be reliable
· CLD – Commercial driver license as plus, clean driving record preferred
· Conduct yourself and crew member professionally
Come be a part of Rahn Companies, a fast growing company and come grow with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : General