- Minimum 3 years of experience as a commercial real estate paralegal, legal secretary or legal assistant, or comparable experience with a title, mortgage or real estate due diligence company
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills, including proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), internet research skills, and document management systems, with strong attention to detail and ability to produce work efficiently.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks in a fast-paced legal environment
- Must have a proactive detail-oriented work style, be able to work independently as well as in a team and engage with clients directly
- Past experience managing property level due diligence for commercial properties and assisting in the preparation and revision of real estate and/or financing legal documents is preferred.
- Understanding of need to exercise confidentiality required
- Preparation and revision of legal documents
- Open, organize, maintain and close files and maintain filing
- Assist attorneys in organizing transactions, managing deal files and work closely with closing team on real estate and financing closings, including on transactions involving multiple properties
- Organize and assist with preparation of closing binders
- Manage calendars and organize and schedule meetings, events, closings, teleconferences, etc.
- Assist with miscellaneous projects and other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates should send a resume to Michelle Cable at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Administrative