- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Licensed Positions - LSW, LPC, LCSW
Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
Are you looking for a clinical role with a leading nonprofit? Find your rewarding career with Oaks as we celebrate 50 years of making a positive impact in our community! Our growing team serves over 230 health and social service programs throughout New Jersey.
Full-time, part-time and per-diem positions available.
Adult, Children and Family programs available throughout Burlington, Camden, Mercer and Gloucester counties.
Many individuals we serve will need lifelong mental health support services; others need help during times of turbulence and some simply need assistance restoring stability to their world. Through each of life’s challenges, our role remains to help each person make healthy choices, achieve personal goals, realize amazing strengths and eventually reach his or her potential.
- Competitive Salary
- Mission-driven Culture
- Team Environment
- Generous Time Benefits (20+ hours)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits (30+ hours)
- Retirement Plan
- Master's in the field + LCADC, LSW, LAC, LAC or LPC
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call 856-845-3731 for more information
Oaks Integrated Care is an EOE/Drug-Free Workplace
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-time
Education Level : Masters
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level