Licensed Insurance CSR
Kaye Personnel is searching for an experienced *Licensed Insurance/Customer Service Representative* with a strong customer service background. Potential candidates are required to have a minimum 2 years’ experience in the Commercial Agency Industry.
Working Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM or 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Salary: Starting at $50,000 (depending on experience)
The licensed Insurance Representative will be responsible for the prompt, efficient and effective analysis, processing and management of producers' and customers' requests for quotes, renewals, endorsements, claims, audits, and new business. Will also be addressing other policy and customer information.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Quotes — The Representative, in partnership with the producer, gathers and evaluates sufficient information to market/ re-market and quote new business, additional lines, and renewal policies on behalf of agency prospects and customers within the guideline time periods defined by agency management/the agency's procedures manual.
2. Renewals — The Representative receives, reviews, and processes renewals on a timely basis as per the procedures manual, which includes holding renewal review meetings with the producer(s) on at least a monthly schedule.
3. Policy Changes/Endorsements — The Representative collects information from clients and/or the producer, and processes policy changes in a timely manner as determined by agency timeline requirements, utilizing a system for scheduled follow-up as needed to assure customer satisfaction and alerting the producer to unique situations.
4. Claims — Recognizing that claims service is the primary reason for clients' insurance purchases, the Representative will open, manage, and monitor claims as needed.
5. Audits - The Representative will assist the client and the producer in resolving audits on a timely basis.
6. New Business — This core "decision making" element of the Representative's job involves coordinating actions among the client, the carrier(s)/brokerage source(s), and the producer - so that the correct details are entered into the Agency Management System, the policy is received promptly, the delivery package is prepared for the producer, the policy is mailed if personal delivery is not going to occur, etc. The Representatives role involves judgements through which underwriting begins.
7. General shared office tasks: answering phones, greeting customers/prospects, checking faxes.
8. Other business duties as assigned by Operations Manager as needed to generate and sustain agency profitability.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If qualified and interested, please email resume for immediate consideration -
Recruiter will contact you upon reviewing resume/qualifications; review work history; address questions; if all is in order, we will present your resume and recommend you to our client, who will coordinate interviews accordingly.
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Entry Level