As the Marketing Coordinator you will work directly with the Director of Marketing and Client Relations to support our marketing and business development efforts. The ideal candidate will have the desire to learn and grow in their career, while supporting and enhancing our current marketing and business development initiatives. The job will require interacting with our senior staff in preparing proposal responses as well as the need to work independently in the design, development, and publication of the ARH Brand.
This position requires someone with a keen eye for detail, strong organization skills, and a flair for creativity.
- Handling multiple projects at one time while adhering to strict demands and deadlines.
- Coordinating and executing our proposal response strategies.
- Maintaining our marketing and client database
- Designing ads, collateral materials, and social media posts.
- Participating in marketing events occasionally..
- Strong writing skills with an emphasis on professional presentation but also engagement.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have an assertive personality, able to communicate at a high level with all levels and positions within the firm.
- Possess a degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, English or Business Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as a basic understanding or the ability to quickly learn graphic design programs.
- Ideally experience in a fast-paced office environment.
For more information, please email Shannon Warner at email@example.com.
About ARH Associates
ARH Associates is an award winning, industry leader in the fields of civil engineering, surveying, planning, environmental sciences, and geospatial information systems (GIS) headquartered in Hammonton, NJ. Our firm is built around a group of specialized and innovative Associates, dedicated to delivering results through client partnerships.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing