Member Service Representative III
First Harvest Credit Union is looking to hire full-time Member Service Representative III in our Voorhees and Camden Branches to provide quality customer service at our credit union. Are you friendly, personable, and able to establish good relationships with others? Do you want an opportunity to advance your banking career? Would you like to work for an employer in the essential financial sector who cares about your well-being and career development? If so, please read on!
This position earns competitive pay plus monthly sales incentives. We also offer great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO), 401(k), tuition reimbursement for full- and part-time employees, a $1,500 sign-on bonus (ends 6/30/2022), a referral bonus program and ongoing training as well as year-round employee engagement and recognition activities, including a company-sponsored annual employee outing. If this sounds like the right customer service opportunity in banking for you, apply today!
Provides full range of member service functions with minimal supervision, directs workflow in the absence of branch management, acts as key holder, assists with coaching and training of new team members and contributes to the attainment of branch sales goals.
- Minimum of two (2) years as an MSR II or similar role within a financial institution
- Prior sales experience
- Experience coaching and training others preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of credit union services, policies and procedures
- Solid Knowledge of banking regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and using the web
- Highly proficient with credit union software programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain professional and act as a role model for others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise judgement
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Sales techniques
- Ability to coach and train others
- Available to travel to other branches and off-site company events when required
To apply for this position, please visit the link: Job Listings - First Harvest Credit Union Jobs (isolvedhire.com)
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service