Working at Adventure Aquarium:
At Adventure Aquarium, our goal is to bring families closer together and to create memories worth repeating. Adventure Aquarium is an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA), and is held to the absolute highest standards in animal care and exhibition. As a part of Herschend Family Entertainment, we are dedicated to creating an environment where we can carry out our vision to bring friends and families closer together. In joining our team, you will be a member of an enthusiastic and friendly team that has a passion to exceed expectations. Together, we will create memories and connections to last a lifetime.
- Free admission to Adventure Aquarium
- Discounted admission to other Adventure Aquarium affiliated attractions
- Employee discounts at food court and gift shop
- A fun and exciting work environment
As Membership & Promotions Coordinator, you will assist and support the Director of Sales & Marketing to develop and execute attendance and revenue strategies for Adventure Aquarium.
- Help develop and execute the Membership Marketing Plan focused on growth, retention, cross-sell/upsell, product optimization, and upgrade campaigns; driving guest acquisition
- Oversee day-to-day management and internal communication of the annual promotion plan to support the strategies laid out in the marketing plan
- Research new product and compare to guest needs
- Track and analyze data on all ticket types and the mix of ticket types, including all discounted tickets and the discount levels, as well as membership prices and discount levels.
- Recommend shifts in strategies and tactics as necessary to ensure financial plan attainment
- Identify, acquire and manage partnerships/promotions to extend media reach and frequency and support annual media buy
- Execute revenue driving events for the Aquarium
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the department budget and resources allocated to the marketing function
- Prepare competitive analysis on a semi-annual basis (product offerings and price points, new market entrants & general climate)
- Work with marketing team to brainstorm new marketing ideas (e.g., content, programs, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in a promotions and/or membership role; strongly prefer experience in attractions, museums, sports, music or relevant field.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Knowledge of brand strategy, guest satisfaction, product management, and new product development; knowledge of ticket mix and ticket management preferred
- Highly motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
- Good creative eye and ability to give direction and feedback
- Capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask, while maintaining clear and proactive flow of communication and ownership of tasks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal teams as well as external stakeholders and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness
- Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type
Job LocationCamden, New Jersey, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular
Click HERE to apply!