PA/NJ AREA MANAGER
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A DRIVEN DETAILED LEADER!
COME BE A PART OF OUR GROWING COMPANY!
The role of the PA/NJ Area Manager is to manage housekeeping and floor maintenance within all assigned accounts to consistently exceed customers’ expectations. The goal is to attain self-managed, proactive accountable staff who can exceed customers’ expectations in order to retain existing and new accounts.
- Training new hires on company’s policies and procedures
- Performing scheduled inspections
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Managing Supervisory Staff
- Directing housekeeping staff
- Ensuring inventory is properly maintained
- Preparing and overseeing rollouts of new business
- Training and development to improve all staff
- Performing other duties as assigned
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years previous supervisor experience required IN THE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES FIELD IS HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to get your hands dirty if necessary
- MUST BE BILINGUAL
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Google
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds and carry a 20-pound backpack vacuum cleaner
- Position includes walking, standing, climbing, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and crouching
- Must be willing to work in damp, dusty and soiled areas and clean up human waste and other bodily fluids as necessary
FORWARD RESUMES FOR CONSIDERATION TO email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level