Packaging Room Supervisors
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Pay rate: $20-$22 (Depending on Experience)
In this position, you will be responsible for primary and secondary packaging room activities and the supervision of Packaging Room Associates. This position is long-term with the potential to go permanent.
Candidates with previous experience as a line leader or managing / supervising a group of 2 - 6 associates, college students, or people with experience in roles that required high attention to detail are encouraged to apply.
- Direct supervision of multiple Packaging Room Associates in regard to completion of packaging room activities.
- Manages day-to-day packaging room activities in primary and secondary packaging rooms.
- Supervises and delegates responsibility for operating appropriate equipment in primary and secondary packaging rooms.
- Accountability of drug products, clinical labels, and packaging components within each batch record activity.
- Manual bottle filling.
- Filling and inspection of blister strips; Filling, inspection, and sealing of blister cards.
- Manual label application, assembly, and inspection procedures.
- May operate semi-automated packaging equipment in primary and secondary packaging rooms.
- Supervises appropriate cleaning procedures required for the packaging room and any equipment.
- Works directly with representatives of Operations, Quality Assurance, and Project Management in resolving any discrepancies or to gain clarifications.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- High School degree or equivalent, Associates degree preferred
- Excellent reading and writing skills; English literacy
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
- Works well with others within and outside of the packaging room
- Familiarity with cGMP's; Strict adherence to cGMP standards
- Enables packaging room personnel to observe relevant safety procedures regarding the operation of any appropriate equipment in primary and secondary packaging rooms.
- Has a working knowledge of all SOP's related to packaging rooms
- Clearly documents actions.
- General mathematical skills
- Some physical lifting up to 20 lbs. with assistance as needed
- You may be required to work Occasionally in a walk-in refrigerator and/or freezer. Company will provide personal protective equipment.The refrigerator is 41 (forty-one) degrees Fahrenheit, and the Freezer is -4 (minus four) degrees Fahrenheit.
- Handling of bulk drug product
- Must be comfortable sitting for extending periods of time
- Pre-employment drug screening and post-employment offer background check
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Entry Level