We are a service-oriented financial planning firm providing an array of services, ranging from investments to insurance and retirement services. Our office is located in Marlton, NJ and provides a comfortable professional work environment. We are continuing our company expansion and are looking to hire a Paraplanner. The Paraplanner will report to the owner and have a unique opportunity to work for and learn from an experienced team with the eventual goal of becoming a financial planner.
Assist in the client data-gathering process and input data into financial planning software (Emoney, MoneyGuide Pro).
Analyze financial data to construct comprehensive financial plans and develop customized financial solutions and strategies for end-clients. Areas of emphasis include retirement/income analysis, estate planning, tax planning strategies, and risk management analysis.
Support advisors in preparing life insurance proposals, as well as managing and coordinating the underwriting process.
Assist with all aspects of back-office planning functions including meeting prep and client administrative paperwork.
Research ad-hoc financial planning questions as necessary to further support our Advisors and their clients.
Must gain proficiency in investment planning software like Morningstar, YCharts, and other research-related technology.
Demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex personal and business financial planning concepts and stay informed of current financial planning developments and tax law changes.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, as well as the presentation and interpersonal skills needed to successfully interact with prospects, clients, financial professionals, and other associates
- A highly developed level of discretion and sound judgment
- Strong organizational and delegation skills and the ability to work within deadlines
- The vision to set strategic initiatives and the detail and focus to implement in a timely manner
- The ability to work effectively with and add value to a goal-oriented team
- A self-starter with the ability to implement effective solutions
- The desire to grow within the financial services industry by becoming a financial advisor or analyst
- A base understanding of the industry, financial concepts, product knowledge, investment management, and client-service strategies
- Knowledge of investment products and markets.
- A firm understanding of concepts, practices, and procedures relating to financial planning and investment management
- Experience utilizing financial planning software in order to build financial plans, manage aggregation and run reports (Preferred but not required)
- Ability to read and analyze financial documents and spreadsheets
- A high level of proficiency with software applications including knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM applications
- Knowledge of Emoney, Morningstar, Zacks and MarketScope Advisor and/or comparable financial planning and research software (Preferred but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or related field.
- Life insurance license preferred but not required
- Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) preferred but not required
- Progress towards or interest in CFP or CIMA designation.
In addition to a competitive base salary, employees receive a substantial benefits package that includes: Comprehensive Health/Life/Disability Insurance, paid vacation time and extensive retirement plan benefits. We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect, commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
About M Financial Planning Services
M Financial provides comprehensive wealth management services for business owners, executives, and their families.
The M Financial Planning Services team believes it is imperative to provide impartial advice and high-quality service through honest communication and innovative strategies. Our goal is to help our clients gain a firm understanding of their financial situation and move toward achieving their most important business and personal goals.
57 S Maple Ave, Marlton, New Jersey 08053, United States
For more information, please email Jennifer Markowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Finance