Personal Banker - Mount Laurel, NJ
Employee is responsible for opening and closing new accounts, running a teller window, maintaining existing bank accounts, identifying new relationships and referring them to the Manager, cross-selling bank products and services, while providing quality customer service to further customer relations.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to Nicole Nielsen, email@example.com.
- Meet and greet customers
- Open and process new accounts.
- Cross-sells the Bank’s services and products.
- Identify and refer new opportunities to the manager.
- May assist Personal Banker in training, vault maintenance, scheduling, opening and closing.
- Assist in answering the telephone and transferring calls to the appropriate personal.
- Research and verify account information and resolve problems for customers as necessary.
- Open, close and maintain safe deposit boxes.
- Accepts deposits, verifying cash and endorsements and issue receipts.
- Issues money orders and bank checks.
- Balances transactions at end of day and verifies cash totals.
- May acts as a supervisor in the absence of the Assistant Manager and/or Manager.
- Represents the bank in business development efforts and at civic and community functions.
- Participates in Bank and Community events. Serves as a volunteer for the community a minimum of 8 hours annually and records hours in Continuity.
- Follows compliance with traditional Bank policies and procedures. Adheres to compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including accurate completion of CTR’s, Monetary Instrument logs, and reporting of suspicious activities to supervisor. Completes BSA and related compliance training annually.
- Adheres to proper regulatory compliance practices inherent in this position by following departmental policies and procedures, completing compliance training as assigned and questioning and areas of uncertainty regarding proper process
- Other duties assigned by the Manager or Supervisor.
Required Education, Experience and Skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Professional interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive way in dealing with customers and other employees
- Cash handling accuracy
- Ability to operate on-line teller terminal and other standard office equipment
- Successful completion of teller training and any other compliance training deemed necessary by the Bank
- Working knowledge of personal computers and software, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point, as required to support job functions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Written and oral command of language.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal error.
- Ability to work with demanding timelines and schedules.
- Pursues continuing educational requirements as established in annual goals and review process.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service, Sales, General