Power Sys account Manager
Training to be responsible for the development and execution of market strategy to attain and or maintain desired market position with assigned territory accounts. This includes making necessary sales and support calls, presentations and communication of issues between corporate, retail network and customer.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
This employee will be training to with the current Account Manager in Power Systems to ensure they know and understand the following:
- Responsible for effective professional selling principles in the working environment. Increase overall revenues of OEM New Sales Equipment, Used Equipment Sales and Dealer Aftermarket products. Increase visibility including market share for unit and aftermarket sales for both current and new customers. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Development and execution of market strategy.
- Attain and/or maintain desired market position with assigned territory accounts.
- Making necessary sales and support calls, presentations and communication of issues between corporate, retail network and customer.
- Must be able to effectively identify, communicate and work through customer problems, issues and opportunities with corporate and retail networks.
- Must have an extensive background in Lift truck application knowledge.
- Should be familiar with all of the major manufactures of battery and charger options.
- Must be able to multi-task and have very excellent time management/project management skills
- Should have a clear understanding of lift truck maintenance
- Needs a understanding of the battery portion of the various lift truck battery control operation
- Needs to understand the various power consumption profiles of the lift trucks on the market
- Needs to understand Industrial AC wiring and be able to perform battery maintenance operations
- Need a clear understanding of OSHA and local regulations regarding Lift truck charging and AC wiring
- Excellent customer skills are essential
- Needs to understand the electrochemistry of the various battery technologies.
- Stationary battery knowledge would be a plus
- Responsible for Effective Professional Selling Principles in the working environment.
- Increase overall revenues.
- Increase visibility including market share for sales for both current and new customers.
- Maintain technical relationship for sales and service with our OEM’s
- Technical support for the OPCO
- Work with sales, service groups, and technicians to solve customer issues
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education: College Degree Preferred
- Experience: 2 - 5 years proven sales professional preferred
- Computer Skills: Will be trained in Microsoft Office and use of the CRM program
- Other Requirements: Travel Required
OUR CORE VALUES
- Passion to Perform – We are passionate to perform and focus on concrete achievements
- Trust to Act – We are empowered to act, and act in a powerful way
- Act Responsibly – We are responsible for our actions and the consequences they have for our stakeholders and our environment
- Make it Fun! – We are serious about making work fun; it’s the way we do things
Work environment varies from office to job site to industrial locations
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.