About the job
The Practice Leader – LADM is a member of the Management Team and in this client-facing role serves as an expert in their practical working and compliance knowledge of Absence, Disability (ADA), Paid Family Medical Leave, etc. In support of CSG’s sales and retention goals, the Practice Leader will provide subject matter expertise, consultation, thought leadership and sales support to enhance CSG’s position. As the subject matter expert, you will regularly present and interact with internal stakeholders, employers (clients and prospects), our various insurance carrier partners and other industry experts/partners across our footprint. This includes partnering with the various departments (i.e. Sales and Account Management, Underwriting, Marketing, Compliance, Client Solutions, Advocacy, etc.), actively participating in industry associations/events and presenting (at forums, conferences and other events) to further CSG’s reputation as a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Serve as CSG’s expert resource in the areas of Absence, ADA, and Paid Family Medical Leave by demonstrating a thorough knowledge of:
- The rapidly changing regulatory environment (at both a federal and state level)
- The various products/services/solutions made available by our insurance carrier and technology partners solutions, etc.
- The market trends and potential opportunities for CSG to maintain a competitive edge
- Provide expertise in the areas of Absence, ADA, and Paid Family Medical Leave as it relates to the strategy, design and execution (implementation and ongoing administration) of a client’s health & welfare program.
- Participate in client and prospect meetings and/or provide consultation/support where Absence, ADA, and/or PFML are critical to the engagement.
- Support sales/retention activities with the timely delivery of client related projects, (i.e. gap-analysis evaluations, program design recommendations, etc.) as part of the various stages of a client life-cycle. This also includes research and providing answers on specific client related questions.
- Effectively/concisely communicating the law(s) as they exist today as well as the prescribed changes that have passed and/or likely to occur including the action steps that our clients need to be take.
- Create curriculum and provide for the ongoing training/education of the field (i.e. Sales and Account Management) in the areas of Absence, ADA, and Paid Family Medical Leave.
- Partner with Marketing to author thought leadership in this area and represent CSG at related industry events and conferences.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the organization, including both Sales and Operations
- Provide thoughtful market analysis and participate in budget/strategic planning discussions to assist in the creation of our annual budget.
- Think outside-the-box on Sales opportunities and strike an appropriate balance between sales, retention and operational goals
- Either 7 - 10 years progressive experience in delivering Absence, ADA & related PFML solutions to mid-sized/large clients with a consultancy/insurance carrier or five years of practical legal practice experience with applicable regulatory compliance responsibilities from a law firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required (J.D. or LL.M a plus)
- Thorough understanding of regulatory/compliance environment related to Absence, ADA & related PFML.
- Ability to promote complex concepts and create integrated strategies with clients and prospects.
- Ability to efficiently establish high-level of credibility with both external and internal customers.
- Strong and persuasive interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Effective in managing others through complex issues.
- Ability to achieve results through others utilizing indirect authority.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Willingness to share expertise, ability to coach and develop others.
- Demonstrated success in developing high profile profitable customer relationships.
Conditions of Work:
- Flexible work hours may be necessary when facing deadlines
- Willingness to travel
Click HERE to apply!