Printed Circuit Board Designer
Salary: $60k- $80k yearly (DOE)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should be proficient in all aspects of PCB design such as:
- Interfacing with engineers to capture design constraints, determine board size, etc.
- Working with component data sheets to build symbols factoring in special mechanical and circuit requirements.
- Ability to read schematics sufficient to accomplish optimum component placement and board layout.
- Sufficient understanding of electronics as applicable to PCB design; analog, digital, audio, surface mount, through-hole, controlled impedance, etc.
- Proficiency in routing both for timely completion and meeting electrical requirements.
- Creating all output files, deliverables for manufacturing, fabrication, and assembly drawings.
- Experience to include both simple and complex multilayer boards.
- Experience with engineering design and IPC specifications is a plus.
- Must be experience in Cadence Allegro or Altium
If qualified and interested, please email resume, with salary requirement for immediate consideration -Recruiter will contact you upon reviewing resume/qualifications; review work history; address questions; if all is in order, we will present your resume and recommend you to our client, who will coordinate interviews accordingly.
Kaye Personnel, INC
For more information, please email Cherryhillstaff@kayepersonnel.com.
Job Type : Full-Time