- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- Background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
- Educational background, preferably in computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience as a project administrator
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in metal working, blueprint reading, manufacturing and material specifications.
- Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- ERP and CAD software experience is desirable
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resources availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Perform all work to meet quality and safety standards and procedures
- Establish and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mt Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleMed, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.
To apply for this position, please send an email to ……
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""