Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Program Supervisor, you will work within our in-home youth program in Vineland, Cumberland County, NJ. Family Preservation Services is an intensive, in-home, short – term crisis intervention and family education program targeted for families whose children are at imminent risk of out of home placement. FPS Step Down is a continuation of services building on the foundation that was successfully completed by the FPS intervention. This program works with families up to nine months.
Schedule: Varies/flexible for program needs- 40 hours; One hour unpaid lunch
Actively assists staff in their work with families at any time during the intervention.
• Provides biweekly group consultation and weekly trauma focused individual supervision and any supervision as needed
• Impart skills and knowledge to worker(s) in order to enhance workers use of the FPS model, improve the quality of service to families and facilitate ongoing learning. Assesses further training needs for staff.
• Recruits, hires and evaluates staff. .
• Carries a FPS caseload of up to 5 families per year one family and assigns other referrals to FPS staff. Is available to assigned family and to staff 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. Via work cell phone. Provides back-up coverage for other workers when needed.
• Responsible for community relations and networking with local community agencies regarding FPS. Provides consultation and education re: FPS philosophy , treatment modality, eligibility criteria, referral process, etc. as necessary.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with DCPP FPS screener, local DCPP administrative and casework staff, and other referring agencies and resources.
• Facilitates a work environment which supports and empowers workers in ways that model team spirit and cooperation.
• Conduct short and long term goal-directed planning to address worker and program needs, such as use of staff time and program resources, workers self care, participant satisfaction and community support.
• Have an understanding of the profound impact that trauma has on the majority of the individuals we serve and infuse cultural competency into service
• Competitive salary
• Medical and dental insurance
• Vision plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible spending plans
• EXCELLENT time benefits
• Opportunity for personal and career growth
• Team-oriented environment – we practice the FISH Philosophy
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in social work, psychology, education or counseling required;
- Five (5) years’ experience in providing treatment to families and two (2) years of supervisor experience;
- Valid driver’s license.
Vaccination required per EO 283
All positions require a valid driver’s license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.
To apply: Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Recruitment Phone Line at 609-845-3731
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Masters
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level, Director