Kaye Personnel is looking for a Project Manager for a company located in Burlington, NJ.
The driving force behind our business growth is a skilled and dedicated project management team. We’re searching for a highly qualified project manager to help maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have production experience and strong skills in developing and overseeing work plans. The project manager will also prepare and present updates regularly to relevant management channels, ensuring that our goals are achieved.
Shift: Mon. -Fri. 8:30am-5pm (must be Flexible)
Pay: $45k-$62k (DOE)
- Work closely with both internal and external project and resource teams to drive projects from inception to launch.
- Communicate project status and progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage project work to achieve assigned milestones and deliverables.
- Build relationships with key partners that provide flexible and appropriate Project Management Support
- Prepare and submit budgets, project plans, and reviews for monitoring, reporting and approvals with stakeholders.
- Participate with engineering and vendors for contract negotiations.
- Establish project team organizations with diverse skill sets.
- Coordinate project with support teams
- Review, administer, control, and authorize project budget expenditures as required.
- This role will be measured on revenue, project profitability, and meeting or exceeding all agreed upon contract deliverables
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Setting is a plus
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong computer skills.
If qualified and interested, please email resume for immediate consideration - email@example.com
Recruiter will contact you upon reviewing resume/qualifications; review work history; address questions; if all is in order, we will present your resume and recommend you to our client, who will coordinate interviews accordingly.
If any questions, please contact:
Kaye Personnel Inc.
1868 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development