Recruiting & Marketing Coordinator
Purpose of Organization:
Aspire equips the emerging workforce through innovative career services and leadership training. These programs prepare young adults (ages 16-24) for their careers through workplace skills training, employment opportunities, as well as academic and vocational skills training. We develop a pipeline of young adults to meet employer needs, both now and in the future.
Overview of Key Programs:
The Young Adult Career Initiative prepares Burlington County out-of-school young adults, ages 16-24 to reach their educational and career goals. This program provides mentorship and training to get, keep, and succeed in a career.
The Young Parents Career Empowerment Program is available to out-of-school parents, ages 16-24, living in Burlington and Camden County, who are pregnant or parenting. The program provides a variety of services to reduce barriers and empower young parents to achieve their career goals.
Our Talent Acquisition services support our local business community by preparing young professionals for the workforce and matching them with career opportunities available in the region. Through our extensive relationships and partnerships with schools, higher education institutions and community organizations, we have our finger on the pulse and the talent.
The Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator will assist in the planning, development, and execution of recruitment strategies to connect participants to Aspire programs, including:
• Develop and maintain relationships with schools, organizations, and other groups to promote our services and program.
• Facilitate presentations to young adults, key referral sources such as schools, organizations, events, and businesses that serve young adults.
• Attend various events to recruit young adults to our programs.
• Develop prospect lists, make calls and emails to generate new recruitment sources.
• Maintain CRM system to track participant data.
• Lead marketing efforts including social media, digital, and email marketing.
• Facilitate training presentations with young adults.
• At least 3 years’ experience in recruitment or a marketing/sales role. • Experience in facilitating marketing/sales presentations. • Ability to easily develop relationships and build a network. • Must be highly organized and detail oriented. • Must be able to work independently. • Familiarity with Burlington and Camden County communities. • Familiar with Microsoft office, google suite, CRM systems. • Proficiency with social media marketing and content development. • Must own a vehicle and possess a valid driver's license and insurance. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Email email@example.com with cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with the subject line “Recruitment & Marketing Coordinator”