We are searching for a highly-motivated Recruiting Specialist. Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Are you a people person?
Join our award winning company! Our business is growing and we have immediate opportunities available!
Our Recruiting Specialists are responsible for finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent with the goal to fulfill our customer’s hiring needs.
Recruiting Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications
- Interview prospective applicants
- Update clients on hiring status
- Match skills to fill open positions
Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator Qualifications
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Staffing industry experience a plus, but not required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
Our company offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO and holiday pay!
ACCU Staffing is an equal opportunity, family and women owned employer consistently ranked as South Jersey/Philadelphia’s top staffing company!
Submit a resume today for immediate consideration!
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service