Now Hiring Frontline Heroes!
Join our team today to make a meaningful difference in the lives of the people in our care. Oaks is hiring compassionate, caring individuals to work in our group homes located throughout Southern New Jersey. The programs provide services for adults and children living with a developmental disability and/or mental illness.
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
• Supervise, guide and direct consumers
• Record significant shift happenings/observations in daily log
• Distribute and document of all medications scheduled during the shift
• Provide assistance with daily routine, i.e. hygiene, grooming, dressing, meal preparation, laundry and household chores
• Understand and participate in developing and implementing individual treatment plan for each consumer
• Attend bi-weekly staff meetings and other meetings as required
• Participate in on-going training to learn various behavior management methods and techniques
• Remain up to date and in compliance with required training
•Generous time benefits (20+ hours)
•Medical benefits (30+ hours)
•Dental insurance; Vision plan (30+ hours)
•Retirement plan (30+ hours)
•Flexible spending plan (20+ hours)
•Opportunity for personal and career growth
•Team oriented environment – we practice the FISH! Philosophy
• High school diploma or equivalent required with 6 months experience related to the social service field preferred
• Must be 18 years old or older
• Must have a valid driver's license in good standing
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-845-3731 for more information
Oaks Integrated Care is an EOE/Drug-Free Workplace
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-time
Education Level : High School, Bachelors Degree, Masters, Associate Degree, Doctoral
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : ""