The Legacy Club at Woodcrest is seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager to oversee the daily management of the Club’s Food & Beverage operations. We are looking for a driven individual who will work with our Executive Chef of Food and Beverage, Bar Manager, Club Manager, and team members to deliver our members and guests the ultimate dining experience.
Job Description –
This position will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the FOH Food & Beverage Operations. The Restaurant Manager is expected to increase service standards, customer satisfaction, and sales/profits.
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Responsible for maintaining and overseeing the day-to-day F&B procedures such as side work, cover counts, server check-outs, and opening and closing duties.
- Continuously ensure employees are providing outstanding and consistent service.
- Fill in as an extra set of hands for service staff. Offer to drop drinks, start tables off, etc.
- Provide constant training and professional development opportunities for restaurant personnel.
- Attend and host daily pre-shift meetings. Review specials with the team and discuss upcoming events that may be happening throughout the club. Address any service reminders that you have noticed need improvements.
- Maintain positive relationships with current suppliers, while identifying new and potential suppliers.
- Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness, and safety are always maintained throughout all FOH food and beverage areas.
- Monitor and adjust COGS and labor costs to drive profitability.
- Develop plans to grow revenue within the entire Food & Beverage operation including the restaurant, bar, The Grill at The Turn, and beverage cart.
- Attend BEO and management meetings as required.
- Ensures POS systems are up to date and proper menus/specials are loaded prior to service.
- Serves as liaison between the dining room and kitchen staff.
- Evaluate products to ensure that quality and price are consistently met.
- Manage inventory.
- Demonstrate comprehension and ability to expedite in the restaurant kitchen as needed.
- Constantly demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and employees simultaneously.
- Establish and maintain a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all restaurant areas and equipment.
- Provide disciplinary action as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience opening a new restaurant.
- This role will require a combination of days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The position will require work hours on-site that may exceed 40 hours per week.
- Please provide a resume and references.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing which could include background checks, MVR, and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
For more information, please contact Willow Carone at email@example.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Not Applicable