Who We Are
Netrality Data Centers is a growing private-equity backed owner-operator of strategic interconnection properties. With eighteen premier datacenters located in six metropolitan markets, Netrality continues to acquire strategic network interconnection data centers and develop Meet Me Rooms and wholesale data center space within those properties to offer the highest quality and most robust direct network interconnections in the market.
Who We Need
To support our continued growth, we seek an experienced sales support professional to assist Netralitys Sales Operations team. The successful candidate will have strong foundation in accessing and manipulating data to develop insights and analysis to be easily communicated to stakeholders. The ideal candidate should also have experience with using Salesforce to manage, automate, and report on business processes. This position serves as an ideal opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and an interest in telecommunication, colocation, and technology.
Netrality is a close-knit team of A-players. This position is an opportunity for the right person to establish best practices and efficiencies throughout the sales, marketing, and revenue generation functions.
Description of Responsibilities
- Assists Manager, Sales Operations and the broader sales organization with detailed analysis and data management
- Compile and analyze data from multiple sources over time to:
- Develop sales forecasts
- Identify trends in sales results
- Measure sales activity
- Calculate marketing campaign performance
- Calculate sales compensation
- Other ad hoc analysis
- Present actionable information and insights derived from your analysis to team members and management
- Administer and improve Netralitys Sales and Marketing Technology stack, with an emphasis on Salesforce
- Verify and ensure data integrity and accuracy within Salesforce.com CRM system
- Identify and execute on improvements to the Sales and Marketing processes and technology stack, including training materials
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive management and team members
- Provide ad-hoc support as needed to sales team and participation in projects as assigned
Position Requirements and Desired Skills
- 2-5 years in professional environment; ideally in a sales support or financial analysis position
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience in datacenter or another telecommunications field ideal
- Experience with CRM platform (Salesforce preferred) creating dashboards and reports, managing users and data, developing automations, and other database administrative tasks
- Microsoft Office Suite experience, including advanced Excel skills
- Experience with other Sales and Marketing enablement tools, including, but not limited to, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Impartner
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data; utilize intuition and experience to analyze data.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to effectively present qualitative and quantitative information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and coworkers
- Be a detail-oriented problem solver with a win-win attitude, working towards meaningful solutions
- Experience working independently and collaboratively; effectively managing priorities while meeting hard deadlines
- Highest ethical and professional conduct and integrity
- Adhere to all guidelines and expectations set forth in companys corporate handbook
Netrality Management Co., LLC and its affiliate companies are equal opportunity employers, abiding by all federal, state, and local laws and employment regulations. Netrality Management Co., LLC does not discriminate on the basis of any protected classes and encourages being a provider of an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Finance