- Abilities Solutions
- The ARC of Atlantic County
- The ARC of Camden County
- The ARC of Cape May County
- The ARC of Gloucester County
- Archway Programs
- Avenues to Independent Living
- Brookfield Schools
- Center for Family Services
- Community Options, Inc.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Interfaith Caregivers
- Kingsway Learning Center
- Larc School
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Y.A.L.E. School
Senior Accountant - Outsourced Accounting Services
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact on your clients and the community? To enjoy a positive work culture where you can make a difference? Kreischer Miller is committed to your personal and professional growth!
About Kreischer Miller
Kreischer Miller continues to prosper and grow! With approximately 200 team members located in Horsham, PA, we are currently seeking to add a Senior Accountant to our rapidly growing Outsourced Accounting Services group. Kreischer Miller is one of the largest accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the Greater Philadelphia area. The firm’s original vision remains a hallmark 45 years later—blending the high-level skills offered by international firms with a highly personalized level of service. Building the best team in the marketplace and rendering a quality service experience to our clients are cornerstones of our success. We know our clients have many choices in service providers, and we work hard every day to justify their choice of Kreischer Miller.
Why choose Kreischer Miller? Voted a "Top Workplace" for the fourth time by Philly.com and a "Firrm to Watch" for 2021 by Accounting Today magazine, we will help you utilize your accounting knowledge and provide a collaborative working environment. Your performance will be evaluated based on the quality of your work, the impact you have on your function center, and the ability to provide an excellent client experience. We offer a flexible and supportive culture to ensure that you can make a difference and enjoy a strong work/life balance.
About the Function
Outsourced Accounting Services is designed to support clients in effectively recording transactions and producing accurate financial reports that are used by management teams and business owners. Accounting Seniors are given a wide variety of accounting assignments under the direction of the Director of the Outsourced Accounting Services Group. At Kreischer Miller, you will have the opportunity to work directly with business owners in a variety of industries and learn from the leaders of our firm.
The focus of this job is providing and overseeing the generation of financial information from client source documents and analyzing financial reports, which requires the consistent exercise of discretion and judgment. This position requires a professional to use advanced accounting , leverage technology, and interpret client information. Precise, consistent work outputs and project management skills are essential. The job environment is stable, based on known relationships with people and a well-defined process. Job knowledge and competency is built through structured training programs and supportive coaching from team members. Direct communication with clients on a routine basis and oversight of others is required. The job environment promotes a variety of client experiences operating in a variety of industries.
- Supervise a small team; review & monitor work product and deliverable dates, as well as mentoring and developing junior team members
- Complete and/or oversee client assignments from start to finish, in accordance with mutually agreed upon client deadlines
- Review and integrate new technology platforms to maximize efficiencies, as well as continuously monitor processes for areas of improvement both internally and for the client
- Maintain and review QuickBooks Online files
- Perform or review monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries and record into the QuickBooks Online system
- Discuss open issues and resolutions with clients
- Maintain ongoing professional dialogue with clients
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in industry
- Must comprehend chart of accounts and how they interact with one another
- Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office Suite required
- Must have QuickBooks Online certification or obtain within one year of employment
- Demonstrated sense of ownership and history of meeting client expectations and deadlines
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Possess a positive attitude, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and collaborate proactively with both clients and team members
- Must have strong leadership skills
Kreischer Miller is an equal opportunity employer offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability insurance, dependent care assistance plan, 401(k) plan, holidays, and generous time off for vacation and illness. To learn more about our firm, visit www.kmco.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance