Senior Civil Transportation Engineer
*Direct Placement Opportunity*
Kaye Personnel is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Civil Transportation Engineer Position. This is a *Direct Placement Opportunity* at a well established Engineering Firm conveniently located in Cherry Hill/Camden County area of NJ.
Our client is seeking a Senior Civil Transportation Engineer with a minimum 15 years of professional experience. Must have proven background with highways, traffic, and land development.
A firm grasp of roadway engineering skills such as geometric design, grading, access management, permitting, utilities, storm-water management, roadway drainage design, 3D roadway modeling, traffic/accident analysis and traffic control and staging plans.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
- A Bachelor's of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- A Professional Engineers License in the State of New Jersey with a desire for reciprocity in PA and NY
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience
- Self-starter with the ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to bring in new work
- Proficiency in CADD (Microstation and lnRoads and AutoCAD Civil 30), AutoTURN, Primavera, HCS, Synchro, Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, PowerPoint. Excel and Outlook) along with various other civil design applications
- Experience in the production of CD designs/studies, PD/FD contract plans, specifications, engineer's estimates and schedules associated with transportation projects for NJDOT, NJTA, SJTA, PA, NY,NJ in County or Municipal agencies
- Familiarity with municipal, county, state and federal project funding requirements
If qualified and interested, please email resume for immediate consideration -
Recruiter will contact you upon reviewing resume/qualifications; review work history; address questions; if all is in order, we will present your resume and recommend you to our client, who will coordinate interviews accordingly.
If any questions, please contact:
Kaye Personnel Inc.
1868 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
856-489-1200 EXT 1109
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School, Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : General