Senior Marketing Analyst
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This key position supports the Campbell Snacks Marketing team with a focus on commercialization and execution of renovation / innovation priorities, business analysis and coordination of sales and marketing materials and budget management. The Marketing Coordinator will provide execution and analytical support to ensure timely, accurate delivery of all commercialization projects. Specifically, the coordinator will work across graphic design projects, budget management, preparation for internal/external meetings/conferences, sales samples and business analytics.
- Manage commercialization projects and processes and work as a key liaison between marketing and other departments to keep projects running smoothly and on track.
- Manage Marketing budget processes
- Partner with Supply Chain process leaders to manage key project timelines including sales samples, temporary and sustaining artwork, legal and regulatory approvals. Coordinate sales specifications and partner with Sales Planning & Strategy to prepare selling presentations and sales materials
- Manage packing artwork process for new/revised product launches. Lead minor package design projects including, but not limited to, coordinating mandatory regulatory updates to in-market packaging artwork.
- Using IRI, NPD and other syndicated research, compile and assess data to provide insight on performance, trends and opportunities pertaining to existing initiatives and assessment of opportunity. Partner with marketing team to track activation initiative performance and category KPIs at least 6 months post launch to identify product improvement opportunities.
- Support content development for eCommerce channel and owned properties
- This position will require the ability to multi-task keeping various projects on track while completing monthly forecast and budget projections and other general marketing and analytical tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, will be required to keep senior leadership and other functional areas apprised of and engaged in team's initiatives.
- The position requires an ability to proactively anticipate obstacles and the flexibility to seek alternative solutions to keep projects on track.
- The ability to utilize information to draw insights and conclusions and make tactical business decisions is essential. The position involves interacting with several different functional areas, including Sales, Research & Development, Legal, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance and Government Regulations.
- Education Required: BS/BA required; Business concentration preferred, not required
- Years of Experience: 2+ years
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- This position will work in a company headquarter (Camden, NJ) 3 days a week
- Travel as needed (10-15%) to company meetings, company training, customer meetings, and other regions as business needs demand
Compensation and Benefits:
The base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between $61,800.00 - $108,200.00.
An individual’s base pay depends on a number of factors, such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation, such as a performance-based bonus and other short- and long-term incentives. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401(k), and wellness benefits beginning on one’s first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing